Sunday, May 12, 2013

Adventure #5

"Why would you ever do that to us Michie?" I asked her "Ya why?" Keke and Twinkle said "Well" I said "you guys kind of deserved it." They got pretty mad. "Well why did you?" Blossom asked. " Well I kind of over reacted when I was poor and I was thinking of revenge for Keke and Twinkle but I got kind of weird being in that castle so I did it to you guys too." She answered. Crash pretended to make his mustache talk "Well you got to be careful." "The mustache doesn't lie!" Crash yelled. " Well thank you Tinka for saving them I was wrong enjoy," she said as she threw the money up to pay for her castle and walked back to her broken sign. "Yay money and our castle back!" Keke and Twinkle said. We just looked at them gather up all the money and go back to their castle." They are such jerks." Tinka said as we walked to Michie's sign to see how she was doing. "Ya I know." I said.Once we got to michies sign she was crying. "Michie what were you thinking?" Blossom asked " I just wanted to be like everyone else." She said. "By being mean?" I asked. "No I didn't mean to take it that way." She said. "Well we have a present for you." We said and gave Michie a home a little house that she loved so much. "Oh my gosh" Michie said "you made this for me?" "Yes we did." I said. "Out of what?" Michie asked and looked over at my tree it had more then half the bark gone. "What are you going to do Sasha your tree is going to die!" Michie yelled. "I know I made this for you and I am moving to a different tree in that forest but right next to my other one." I said " Wow thank you." Michie said. "Your welcome." I said.

2 comments:

  1. wow....that explains a lot...

    -ARosen-

    ReplyDelete
  2. does number 6 come out soon?

    ReplyDelete

Please NO spam or NO robots or NO swearing