Sunday, August 11, 2013

Adventure #6

I sadly walked over to her new tree seeing my old tree half cut off and dying. I got a tear in my eye. Blossom and Tinka caught up to me. They saw me crying. "What's wrong Sasha?" Tinka asked. "Just my tree." I said crying harder. Michie saw us then ran faster.Once she caught up she also asked me what was wrong than saw my tree."Eeek!" she said looking back at her fantastic house. "So where is your new tree?" She asked. "Over there." I pointed to the smallest tree anyone had probably seen in there lives. Twinkle and Keke saw us. Keke yelled " ARosen took away my headphones because of you!" She was crying very hard.Twinkle "Said ya wh--" she stopped her own sentence then asked, "Wait Sasha why are you crying?" I ignored her and flew over to my new tree leaving everyone behind. I looked over at Michie's new house and smiled wiping away my tears.Then I looked next to Michie's new house with Keke yelling at ARosen to get her headphones back. I laughed then flew out to Crash's pond to go see what he was doing I saw him talking to his mustache. "The mustache doesn't---" He said stopping his sentence as he saw me. He blushed. "Oh hey Sasha" he said. "I heard what happened." He said. I just said "It was A good thing I did." Then Crash looked over and saw Michie's new house with Michie smiling inside by the window. Crash nodded. I flew to my tree cause I saw Tinka there. I slowly landed then said " Hey hey hey!" With a big smiling on my face. I aw tinka with A sad mixed with a mad face. I all the sudden frowned then asked "What's wrong?" Her sad mad face then turned to a full mad face. I was worried. "I JUST HAVE A PILE OF SAND!" She yelled. I thought oh Michie's new house.I said, "Well the reason I gave her a new house is because she was poor." CATCH BACK ON ADVENTURE #7!

2 comments:

  1. awesome! short scrap i guess :D

    -ARosen-

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh never mind LONG scrap okay
    don't tell keke but i hid her headphones in her house
    heh heh heh

    -ARosen-

    ReplyDelete

Please NO spam or NO robots or NO swearing